From: owner-wgchairs@ietf.org [mailto:owner-wgchairs@ietf.org] On Behalf
Of Carsten Bormann
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:26 PM
To: wgchairs@ietf.org
Cc: Carsten Bormann
Subject: How to use a microphone

Maybe it would be a good topic for a future WG chair training to
discuss briefly how to get presenters to handle microphones properly. A
presenter's driver's license or something. I'm not joking. (Maybe we
could start with a web page. This could include advice like
"go the podium with a fully booted laptop", "you can press F5 to start
your presentation -- possibly even before stepping to the podium" etc.,
but an important problem seems simply to be lack of knowledge on the
workings of A/V technology.)

Gruesse, Carsten