Revised Schedule for Web Tools Development

Dear IESG Members:

An updated "Tentative Schedule of Upcoming IETF/IESG/WG Web Tools" is now available on the Internal IESG Web Page in the "Work in Progress" section. The URL is: https://www1.ietf.org/IESG/internal/WebToolsSchedule.html.

I understand that priorities may shift within the list, and that additional tools may be added to the list, especially if we implement the proposed changes to our operating procedures that are currently under discussion. However, I would like to share the current schedule with the WG Chairs so that they can see that we actually have a plan to move into the 21st Century "technology-wise," and that we are making good progress.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, or any objections to my sharing it with the WG Chairs.

Regards,

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director