Re: Some slides for tonight

My sense too is that this proposed presentation is not necessary - or at least I
can't understand the context in which this presentation would help
the IETF Plenary to get to where they want to go.

This pack is a pack about Harald and Harald's values and Harald's
relationship as Harald sees it with the IETF.  I'm not sure
that's where productive and useful Plenary time should be guided,
as this is not really about Harald - but about the IETF.

my opinion - - - for whatever its worth

Geoff