Re: RADEXT Agenda for IETF65, Take Two

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 12:13:01PM -0500, Nelson, David wrote:

> D.3.2  Design Guidelines:  30 minutes to discuss the open issues,
> including any "capabilities" discussion. It this document ready for
> formal acceptance as a WG work item?

Are you referring to the document as the split proposed by the chairs,
or the unsplit document? I think the split is a very good idea; I would
not consider the draft ready as as WG work item it is currently.
However, it seems that Greg hasn't been able to update it in a while.

> D.3.3  Issues & Fixes:  10 minutes discussion.  It this document ready
> for formal acceptance as a WG work item?
>
> D.3.4  Prepaid Extensions:  10 minutes for discussion of revised (-10)
> draft.
>
> D.4  Documents requiring cross-WG review (25 minutes):
>
> D.4.1  GEOPRIV-RADIUS:  20 minutes to discuss the status of the solution
> being crafted by Emile & Hannes.

I won't be there in person due to lack of funds, so Hannes will have to
take this up I think.

> D.4.2  RADIUS Prefix Delegation: 5 Minutes to discuss the review was
> posted to the mailing list.
>
> E. Wrap-Up (5 minutes)

Kind regards,

Emile van Bergen.