RE: RADEXT Agenda for IETF65, Take Two

Emile van Bergen writes...

> > D.3.2  Design Guidelines:  30 minutes to discuss the open issues,
> > including any "capabilities" discussion. It this document ready for
> > formal acceptance as a WG work item?
>
> Are you referring to the document as the split proposed by the chairs,
> or the unsplit document?

The *desire* is to have the split documents ready prior to IETF 65.  The
schedule for doing so is admittedly a bit tight, but I remain
optimistic.

> I think the split is a very good idea; I would
> not consider the draft ready as as WG work item it is currently.
> However, it seems that Greg hasn't been able to update it in a while.

Greg has been working with an informal design team to revise the draft.
The plan has been to have the next version ready (well) prior to IETF
65, in any event.

> > D.4.1  GEOPRIV-RADIUS:  20 minutes to discuss the status of the
solution
> > being crafted by Emile & Hannes.
>
> I won't be there in person due to lack of funds, so Hannes will have
> take this up I think.

We'll check with Hannes on this.