RE: RADEXT Milestone revisions

Hannes Tschofenig writes...

> wouldn't be something like radius domain of interopretation for isakmp
> be appropriate here.

I don't know.  We're talking about keywrap for specific uses, e.g.
802.11.  OTOH, there is a charter prohibition on developing a new
security model for RADIUS.

> there is also a rule that says "adding manpower to a late project
makes
> it later."

Yes.  "The Mythical Man-Month".  :-)  It is a balance, to be sure.

> in ecrit we scheduled an interim meeting that helped a lot to speedup
> the work on the document.
> you might also want to think about it.

This is something that we could consider.  Sometimes a couple of days of
face-time is very  helpful.  The other alternative is teleconferences.
While providing less bandwidth, teleconferences have the benefit of not
requiring travel (and travel budget).