RE: RADEXT Milestone revisions

Neither do I. Are you saying now that key management _is_ in scope of the radext charter?

Negotiation of cryptographic algorithms is in scope. This would include keywrap algorithms.

Rather than, oh, say, discussing them on the list. So much for the "heart of the IETF process", I >guess.

Actually, a discussion was started on the list:
http://ops.ietf.org/lists/radiusext/2005/msg00730.html

However, a number of questions came up during that discussion that were not answered.