RE: RADEXT WG at IETF-66

> Sorry, I was looking for something in the "Description
> of Working Group" section, maybe under "Work Items".

That might have been a good place to add a description, but we chose to
deal with this simply as a milestone update, after deciding that the
work was already in scope.

> >> ... are we going to discuss this?
> >
> > We can.
>
> Apparently there's no need, since the method by which "crypto-agility"
> will be attained has already been decided.

You've lost me here.  The work item is to address the "crypto-agility"
requirements coming out of SAAG.  Could you please elaborate?  Decided
when?  By whom?