RE: Follow up on Authorize Only issue (was RE: [Isms] ISMS session

Hi Hannes,

When I wrote the word "assertion"  I was thinking a SAML assertion.

A word of caution though, everytime I mention XML to my AAA developers
they conspire to kill me.

XML, parsing strings etc are performance killers for a AAA server.