RE: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-03.txt

David Nelson said:

"Should such a review include analysis of compliance with the RADIUS Design
Guidelines?  Are you assuming that the guidelines apply only after they are
finally published as a BCP?"

The RADIUS design guidelines only apply to documents that are requesting
allocation of RADIUS standard attributes.  If this document were to
allocate its attributes from the IEEE 802 attribute space, then I don't
believe that conformance to Design Guidelines would be required.