Re: Proposed Resolution of Issue #318: REJECT

Glen Zorn wrote:
> Do you ever read what you write?  I really wish you would, since the rest of
> us have to.  I didn't say anything about budgets.

  Of course not.  The best kind of argument is to make a claim based on
insinuation, and then deny that you made any such insinuation.

  You insulted everyone who made an implementation choice based on
limited time and/or money.

>>   Your comments are insulting to me personally, and to any number of
>> people whose customers demand something *other* than "what Glen wants".
>
> My sincerest apologies to all those customers who demand limited and
> simplistic designs.  I really had no idea.

  The reality is that many customers are *happy* with the status of many
RADIUS dictionary implementations.  Their priorities are *new* features
that make business sense for them.

  Instead of facing that fact, you dismiss the customers as "demanding
limited and simplistic designs", and you dismiss the implementors as
"below-average high-school kids" for making decisions based on limited
time/money budgets.