RE: [RRG] Consensus check: renumbering

Hi Robin,

|Still, what kind of site does the question refer to?
|
|  A site with a single PA IP address such as my DSL service?
|
|  A large PA site - hundreds, thousands of addresses perhaps?
|
|  A small PI site - whatever that means?
|
|  A corporation or university PI site?

E) All of the above.

Any reasonable routing architecture has to deal meaningfully with all of
these types of sites.  Differentiating between site types is somewhat
difficult, as inevitably there is some benefit one way or another and it
becomes politically intractable to maintain effective separation.

Tony