Re: Regulatory Drivers in all of this

interesting to see you pop up in this strange place.  i think
you've got it.  what you omitted is that 98% of the do-gooder
pioneers haven't got a chance in the long run.  one or three
can start up in the space and, if well backed by darned good
business folk, scale up and survive against the telco types.
we saw this in the ip space, and we'll see it in the voip
space.  telco-mentality moves slowly, but they have the sales
feet on the street.

randy