Re: Enterprise VoIP Peering Point?

The interesting thing will be to see if the MSOs prioritize all RTP traffic
high, their own RTP traffic high, or no prioritization at all.

An interesting variant on the "walled garden" is your cable company
optimizing their own voice service (via simple prioritization), but letting
everyone else's bits fight it out.

Prioritizing RTP traffic might also be of some interest when the IM vendors
start coming out with their multiway video conferencing stuff. A bit larger
than my G.711 session to Vonage...

- Dan