RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation

Hi,

It cannot be "proprietary" in the sense that you still need at least 2 sets
of people to implement it,
if only 1 person implements it that will cause it to be removed.  You could
argue that this may lead to a
feature that is weak and not useful because only a few implement it (and of
course this NEVER
happens with ITU-T specs ;o) but not that it is proprietary as in 1 vendor
only.

Marking the document to show where something is not (currently!) in the ITU
standard seems like
a fair solution, and we can put this discussion to bed.  If on the other
hand there is a technical
concern, this should be expressed.

Cheers,

Lyndon