Re: Proposed Addition to CCAMP Charter

I second George's statement.

Also, as Osama mentioned in a previous note, I will be submitting an I-D on
requirements for an interface to WDM transmission systems in the next
couple of days.

This I-D was co-authored by the LMP-WDM and NTIP co-authors, together with
a few other individuals who expressed an interest during the last meeting.

Andre