Re: draft-fontana-gmpls-control-g709-00.txt

Hi Fong,

To respond to your question about the TSpec: since
this version was published prior to the decision
made during the last Minneapolis meeting it doesn't
comply to it. The next version to be presented
during the London Meeting will be aligned with
the "Technology Specific extensions".

Regards,
Dimitri.

Fong Liaw wrote:

> Yes, this draft is useful and a good start.
>
> One quick comment.
>
> Why did this draft not use Sender-Tspec to encode the
> signal type, transparency, OOS field. I believe
> this is the agreed approach to do technology
> specific extensions.
>
> I also think it would be good to change the
> code point of digital wrapper and lambda as
> suggested by this draft in the GMPLS-SIG.
> Or take the code point out of GMPLS-SIG
> LSP encoding type code point, and define it here.
> The latter is better, given that this draft just
> come out.
>
> Regards,
> -Fong
begin:vcard
n:Dimitri;Papadimitriou Dimitri
tel;home:+32 2 3434361
tel;work:+32 3 2408491
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel Bell;IPO NSG - Antwerpen
version:2.1
email;internet:dimitri.papadimitriou@alcatel.be
title:Optical Networking R&S - Senior Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Francis Wellesplein, 1=0D=0AB-2018 Antwerpen;;;;BELGIUM
fn:Papadimitriou Dimitri
end:vcard