RE: Question

> ----------

I am not aware that there are any rules that anybody should be able
to find out. In fact... I'd rather see that not just anybody can go and
query the IETF mailing list subscriptions and then use that info for
spamming us.

>     This turns out to be a fair and important requirement based on
> recent discussions concerning 'cross-posting'.  I would like to
I did send that posting about "pls do not cross-post".
I think that if we have a specific topic, then we should be able
to figure out in which WG it belongs, or which WG chairs agree
to discuss the topic on their WG mailing list. Once we have
decided that, then it is appropriate to ONLY discuss it there,
and then if anyone feels that some other mlist should be aware,
then you could do a short posting to state that "discussion X
is going on over in WG Z, pls join us on mlist Z if this topic
is in your interest area".

Bert