From: manoj juneja [mailto:manojkumarjuneja@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 8:28 PM
To: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: {SUKLM} numbering scheme

Hi All,
          I have a doubt regarding {SUKLM} numbering scheme. If I
allocate one VC-4 signal from STM-64 link, will the {SUKLM} returned be
different if LSP encoding type indicates SDH ITU-T G.707 1996 or SDH
ITU-T G.707 2000 ?

Eric, on the ipo u and marteen once exchanged the conversion table for
EDCBA and SU, If that table is correct, can u please tell me the
formula from which u derived that table ?

Regards,
manoj.