RE: Optical Link Interface

Kireeti,

Thank you for helping us to focus on the technical arguments.

I agree with your comments below.

On the master-slave vs. peer issue, I think both would work, but the peer
model is more flexible without being significantly more complex.  LMP is
just not a complex protocol (no matter how you slice it).

Andre