Re: CCAMP WG action items

Hi Lou,

I've had several people explain the "switching type" field to me, and
yet I still don't think that it is needed.

Can you or anyone else provide a concrete example of how this is used?
For example, across the UNI, within the network (I-NNI), across two
domains (E-NNI).

Thanks for any clarification.

Zhi

BTW, which comment was this field addressing?