From: Sameh M. Elsharkawy [mailto:selsharkawy@fwion.com]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 5:07 PM
To: Martin Dubuc; sudheer@nayna.com; tnadeau@cisco.com;
jplang@calient.net
Subject: Comments on LMP MIB draft

Hi,

My name Sameh Elsharkawy, I am working with FirstWave Intelligent
Optical
Networks. I am working on implementing the LMP protocol on a DWDM switch
and
I had some comments/questions about the last version of the LMP MIB
draft. I
appreciate your feedback on these issues.

N.B: The comment file is attached.

Thanks

Sameh M. Elsharkawy
Senior Member of Technical Staff
FirstWave Intelligent Optical Networks
(301) 345-2137 x1034

 <<lmpMIBComments.txt>>
Comments/Questions on LMP MIB draft (draft-dubuc-lmp-mib-02.txt)

1. lmpTeLinkAdminStatus is missing from the TE Link table entry.

2. lmpDataBearingLinkAdminStatus is missing from the Data Bearing
Link table entry.