LSP Deletion and Admin status

Hi,

I have questions about LSP deletion procedure with
Admin status object in draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-04.

As described in section 7,
LSP state is changed to "down"  by admin status object in Path/Resv Msg,
before deletion from ingress node

One question;
How to transpot Admin status object in case of deletion from egress node?

Another question;
Why does Round-trip procedure (Path->Resv procedure) need,
to change LSP state?

I think round trip procedure is different from UNI 1.0 signaling procedure,
because signaling to change LSP state is only one-way in UNI 1.0.

Thanks in advance,
Itaru Nishioka.