From: Martin Dubuc [mailto:martin.dubuc@edgeflow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:09 PM
To: Fugui Wang
Cc: sudheer@nayna.com; tnadeau@cisco.com; jplang@calient.net;
evan@calient.net; ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Questions about draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-mib-00.txt

Fugui,

The lmpRemoteTeLinkId and lmpRemoteTeLinkType was removed from the
latest LMP MIB because it was redundant with information stored in the
link bundling MIB (see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-mib-00.txt).
The link bundling MIB contains a TE link table (teLinkTable) which
captures the information you are looking for. The remote TE link type is
found in the  teLinkNumberingType object and the remote TE link
identifier is either teLinkRemoteIpAddr or teLinkIncomingIfId depending
on whether or not the TE link is numbered or unnumbered.

Regards,

Martin