Re: LCAS and draft-mannie-ccamp-gmpls-lbm-tdm-00.txt

Hi Dimitri,

OK, so maybe that's where the confusion comes in.

LCAS doesn't say what I think Eric was implying. LCAS, in G.7042, only
describes the protocol for doing this. Your quote from section 3.18 (by
the way which document is this?) also does not imply only NMS or EMS:
they are one trigger for the LCAS to start.

So I guess we do have different interpretation. Do you agree with mine?
Also, which document is it you refer to "within your document"?

Zhi