Re: Two week Last Call on LMP (Sections 12.3.3 and 12.3.4)

Hi Jonathan,

As editorially speaking since Test/Pasv Test state is sending or receiving Test
messages alone event 2:ecdcDown is not needed in the state. But in Test/Pasv
Test state event 7:evTestfail and 8:evPsvTestFail are possible. Actually these
two events need a control channel in order to receive a TestStatusFailure
message or EndVerify message in the first case ( Test sate ) and to receive a
EndVerify in the later case also ( PasvTest state ). So a control channel is
needed in these states even we send or receive a Test message alone ( as per
editorial definition of these states ). If this is the case then event
2:evCCdown is possible in these two states and hence the resulting state will be
down.

Also Jonathan as i already said 14.evdcDown is possible in Test/Pasv Test state.

Thanks,
Ramesh