RE: Two week Last Call on LMP (Sections 12.3.3 and 12.3.4)

George,
  Event 2 can be removed.  We will need to reword events 7 & 8.  My proposal
below:

7 :evTestFail:	Link verification returned negative results.
This could be because (a) a TestStatusFailure message was received, or (b)
the
Verification procedure has ended without receiving a
TestStatusSuccess or TestStatusFailure message for the data link.

8 :evPsvTestFail:Link verification returned negative results.  This
indicates that a Test message was not detected and either (a) the
VerifyDeadInterval has expired or (b) the Verification
procedure has ended and the VerifyDeadInterval has not yet expired.

-Jonathan