Lambda LSP establishment

Hi All,
        If I have 5 nodes A, B, C, D and E connected as shown. Assume
that only one wavelength is available on the path A to E (no wavelength
conversion capability is there on the complete path). Let the capacity
of the wavelength be C. Further assume a request arrives for connection
from node C to E for a line capacity of C/4. This request will be
successful as we have available wavelength. Now If another request
comes at node A to establish another connection from node A to node E
via nodes {A,B,C,D,E} for a line capacity of C/4. Should this request
be successful as we have already allocated the wavelength ?

If the previous connection from C to E of capacity C/4 had been
advertised as a FA, in that case will the IInd request succeed ?

If the previous connection from C to E of capacity C/4 had not been
advertised as FA then what will be the fate of IInd connection ?

Regards,
manoj.