Re: no more milestones?

hi adrian

> I would like to see:
> - a refinement of the charter to focus the next work items
> - a year's worth of milestones to ensure we stay focused.
>
> On the other hand, we should aim to close down CCAMP and move the work to
> other or new working groups.

coupling both sentences does it mean in your view

1) define several short-term milestones for refining topics that have been
already initiated and requires further well scoped attention

2) (brand) new topics should target new working groups - as already
initiated with L1VPN for inst. - or existing working groups

nevertheless, i do not see why this automatically means CCAMP can not
remain the focal point concerning *base* GMPLS signaling and routing
protocols

thanks,
- dimitri.