Recursion vs Redirection<Pine.LNX.4.10.10110041911150.27989-100000@thread.crystalballinc.com>

Eric,

	the only problem with a recursive approach is that it requires changes
to the existing infrastructure and adds additional overhead to the CDN
receiving the inital request (For example, if a flash crowed arrives
the CDN receiving the inital request has to track all the state of the
outstanding requests to other CDNs etc..). As pointed out before I
think whatever protocols we come up with should support both.

Oliver