Re: [idn] IDN eamples for testing

Hi Steve,

Please dont get me wrong. I am not against commercial deployment.

I am against unscrupulous marketing claiming they do one thing while they
are not. If you think I am single out poor Neteka here, then you should see
some of my criticism in the IDN Registry Implementation Committee mailing
list on Verisign deployment.

In my reply to Neil (Verisign) when we managed to reach to some middle
ground, I told him I am critical to any deployment or solution of IDN
claiming conformance to standard but they are not. I am living to my own
standard.

-James Seng