RE: Please review and comment: draft-ietf-ops-vlanid-tc-mib-00.tx t

And besides that, there was the issue raised by ?? that
people who use the TCs may not want to depend on the
RFC2674 status in order to move forward on stds track.

So if there are chnages to be amde to 2674 anyway, then PLEASE
let bridge mib do so, but at the same time pick up new TCs
(IMPORT) from the new vlanid-tc document that I am working on.

Thanks,
Bert