RE: Proposed "Last Call" version of draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines [ Corrected, for the 2nd time ]

Hi,

I think having this second sentence weakens the first sentence a LOT.
All we really need is the ability to allow justified exceptions to the
basic CLR, not two CLRs.
I would prefer to simply not suggest using IPAddress at all, and any
exceptions can be covered by the SHOULD language of the first
sentence.

If we want to put this in at all, then I prefer Dave's proposed text
to Juergen's, since Dave's make it seem more exceptional.
"inherently IPv4-centric" is too ambiguous.

David Harrington
dbharrington@comcast.net

Schoenwaelder