RE: Pls review documents on IESG Agenda October 27, 2005 Telechat

Inline

Because in our standard tenmplate, this tect:
    Further, deployment of SNMP versions prior to SNMPv3 is NOT
    RECOMMENDED.  Instead, it is RECOMMENDED to deploy SNMPv3 and to
    enable cryptographic security.

covers the same (in different words).

Bert