From: l3vpn-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:l3vpn-bounces@ietf.org]On Behalf Of
The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 19:47
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: l3vpn@ietf.org
Subject: Last Call: 'Virtual Router Management Information Base Using
SMIv2' to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks WG
to consider the following document:

- 'Virtual Router Management Information Base Using SMIv2 '
   <draft-ietf-l3vpn-vr-mib-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2005-12-21.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-vr-mib-04.txt