Re: initial issues

> I recall:
>
> 	1) The most common, large-scale meaning of an AS attached to
>            multiple other ASes.
>
> 	2) Any network element (including a single host) attached to
>            multiple other network elements.  Christian raised this in
>            the context of mobility, I believe.

It might make sense to write down a few different layers of
multihoming and the perhaps for the WG to start focusing on one of
them.

For instance, we have
 - host multihoming
 - site multihoming (where site is an administratively
	configured well-connected piece of topology)
 - AS multihoming

Isn't the main interest really in solving the latter two?

  Erik