Re: Backwards compatability with existing IPv6 [was: Re: Network layer reqt? [was Re: Transport level multihoming]]

Vijay -

  I think you are missing the salient point.  I agree with Thomas
completely that arguing about whether changes should be accepted
or not accepted is ridiculous in the absence of any proposed changes
in the form that the wg can deal with in a normal IETF way.

  In other words, feel free to drop a draft onto the list.

	Sean.