Re: Backwards compatability with existing IPv6 [was: Re: Networklayer reqt? [was Re: Transport level multihoming]]

Regardless - you are hearing the same thing from more than one vendor.
Backwards compatibility with the code already implemented is a
real world requirement here, to be added to the real world requirements
we are getting from operators.

As I have been trying to say, that doesn't prevent imaginative solutions
but it does slightly constrain them: they mustn't break connectivity
for RFC 2460 systems.

   Brian