Re: Transport multihoming

Hi,

I've been working in a protocol that seems very close to your reasoning.
Not really a new approach but catching some good ideas from SCTP and
Mobile-IP to exchange dynamic/multiple addresses between end-hosts with
legacy transport protocols.

http://www.it.uc3m.es/muruenya/draft-muruenya-epcp-00.txt

I think it may be applicable to the multihoming problem, but I'm seeking
some feedback from the MH people.

Thanks,
--Manuel

PD: I'm still trying to catch the mailing-list so maybe I've missed
something.