RE: enterprise multihoming with ISP consortiums

Darrell,

Congratulations, you've reinvented ISPACs.  This is, in fact,
the only way that I could see that cause 'geographic'
aggregation to begin to do the right thing.

When we discussed this many years ago, folks just weren't
interested.  Dunno why.  Good luck.

Tony