Re: Draft: PI addressing derived from AS numbers

I will be working to progress my recent work to draft stage over the next few
months.  I have reason to beleive it will offer the flexibilit yof BG and PI
space without impacting the current routing infrastructure.

I would suggest holding off on such an interim solution as you are suggesting
it will be a step backwards, not forwards.  I agree that doing nothing is
better than this proposal.

Peter

--
Peter R. Tattam                            peter@trumpet.com
Managing Director,    Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd