Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

and state an opinion that 6bone address management responsibilities
should be transferred to RIRs only after multihoming issues are solved?

It seems to be that it is a (perhaps the only) rough consensus of
multi6.

Or, does so many of us think v6 addresses may be widely assigned
without multihoming issues solved?
I am not following your reasoning. I don't see why we should not move
address management to where it belongs, and what that have to do with
the multi6 issue?
Huh?

Are you saying it already belongs to where it belongs that there
should be no BoF?

I am saying that address registration and allocation/assignment management belongs with the RIRs.

- kurtis -