RE: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

--On Saturday, 15 March 2003 21:54 -0500 "Bound, Jim" <Jim.Bound@hp.com> wrote:

IPv6 deployment will not wait for multi-homing to be solved. [...]
I don't think multi-homing will wait for multi-homing to be solved, either. I'm sure there are many sites out there, not "knowing" there are problems with MH, that will blindly multi-home using PA addresses. And I bet many of them will be quite happy. What we need are reports of operational experience with PA MH.

Michael

| Michael H. Lambert, Network Engineer Phone: +1 412 268-4960 |
| Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center FAX: +1 412 268-8200 |
| 4400 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 lambert@psc.edu |