Re: Again no multi6 at IETF#56

    > From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis@kurtis.pp.se>

    >> If there is a choice in how to multi-home, then some folks will
    >> inevitably choose the wrong way and we will again implode.

    > We need apply the solution we have today with zero implementation. And
    > I don't see any other alternative. six months from now we might have
    > something better. Let's do that then.

The thing is that we don't need to do anything to allow people to do it the
"current way" (i.e. let the routing handle it, al la IPv4 MH) - in fact, I
doubt we could stop them, actually.

On the other hand, there's no need to put the IETF Gold Seal of Approval on
something we now won't scale in the long term.

Taken together, that all argues that we should press on and say nothing about
the interim IPv4-type thing.

	Noel