Re: Start running

Tony;

> I'd seriously like to suggest that we NOT run down the proposal
> path.  Again, all that does is lock people in on their personal
> approach.  Folks dig in their heels and it comes to bloodshed.

What's wrong with bloodshed?

> I would rather that we take the approach that this is a collaborative
> effort and address the issues and resolve them.  Start with a
> top level architecture and work down.  Yes, this is harder
> on the chairs, but it needs to be done this way to ensure closure
> without bloodshed.

What's wrong with bloodshed?

Bloodshed on requirement draft as observed in this WG has been wrong,
of course.

But, bloodshed on fully implemented solutions are the best way
to develop good protocols.

Remember the bloodshed between the Internet and the OSI protocol suits.

							Masataka Ohta