Re: A Way Forward

On Monday, Mar 24, 2003, at 16:06 Canada/Eastern, Kurt Erik Lindqvist wrote:

I'd also like to see some requirements document get sorted out and
published, so that we understand what issues we are trying to address.
After discussing with Joe Abley in SF, he will resubmit the document with changed normative references and title, and let's see if we then can get consensus for that.

One possible way to sort it out would be for the document editor to hold
an organised on-list document review section by section, with several days
to discuss the current contents of each section. Other approaches
might also work to sort through such a document.
Joe?
I've been travelling; sorry about the period of dead air. I'm back in Canada now, and do not appear to be dying from any infectious water-bourne virus, so all is good.

I will submit the edited document shortly.

Joe