Re: Resolving geo discussions

On fredag, apr 11, 2003, at 23:07 Europe/Stockholm, Bound, Jim wrote:

I would suggest this would put this debate as lets document it and issue
BCP and we move on to solve the problem at hand with architecture we can
review. Maybe if we had matrix of each one proposed on slide we could
share as idea?

- We kill this discussion and turn it into work with deliverable.
- We remove it to continue the architecture effort
- And maybe we could produce a doc INFO/BCP that would be useful and the
IETF would think we have some clue as a team to produce something others
can use :--)
- And we don't discuss it for 10 more years and just point to the RFC
which will be useful to those who have children and come here to do work
someday :--)

Well, what you are saying is along the lines I tried to say in my other mail. Although I am not sure a BCP is the right way forward. I think we need something that more looks like the scenarios documents from v6ops.

- kurtis -