RE: Resolving geo discussions

Also I speak out of turn as I most likely will not be at the July IETF
as I intend to ride my Harley Davidson across the U.S. all of July and
not even take my laptop, and might not even come back and go be a logger
and live on a diet of very red meat (no carbs) and rock n roll :--)  But
not 100% yet but I will always recall multi6 and wonder if it got
figured out :---)

/jim