Re: Resolving geo discussions

On fredag, apr 18, 2003, at 06:13 Europe/Stockholm, Bound, Jim wrote:

Also I speak out of turn as I most likely will not be at the July IETF
as I intend to ride my Harley Davidson across the U.S. all of July and
not even take my laptop, and might not even come back and go be a logger
and live on a diet of very red meat (no carbs) and rock n roll :--) But
not 100% yet but I will always recall multi6 and wonder if it got
figured out :---)

Now, don't start giving people ideas....

Looking at the sun shining on the Grand Combin.....why did I want to go back to Stockholm...?

To quote a colleague "See you in the bar".

- kurtis -