Re: Differentiating multihoming in IPv6 requirements

Actually, if you look at the text, multi6 is *not* doing a requirements
document any more. The draft is a list of goals which are all qualified
by "should". I think we understand that satisfying all of the goals
simultaneously is impossible.

   Brian